Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

Ghost Screen
Don't forget the global announcement this week
Saturday Evening

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(47.48 KB 640x398 dims.jpg)

(904.30 KB 480x270 sweating.gif)

I'm drowning Anonymous 06/29/2024 (Sat) 10:04:42 No. 3679
So I've been playing a lot of Beat Saber lately and man does that game make me sweaty. So sweaty I have to jump directly into the shower afterwards since I'm literally dripping, leaving a big wet pool on the floor. Anyways, I take a really cold shower, get out and dry myself with a towel. So far so good. I go sit in my sofa to relax and immediately I feel the sweat start building up again. Soon I'm just as soaked as before the shower and my sofa gets all wet and disgusting. Even if I take another shower it won't help. All I can do is literally stand on a towel for 30 minutes and let the sweatening ebb out on its own and then take a shower but that's not how I want to live. What should I do?? Why doesn't the cold shower help?? Do I have to stop playing Beat Saber?? Is there another solution??
(101.21 KB 850x850 image.jpg)

ENOUGH about beat saber I want BREAST SAVER

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply