Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

SHOOT GUNS, EAT BURGERS, BE RACIST! IT'S AMERICA DAY!

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(80.40 KB 1125x716 3xhkyj.jpg)

Based Dad? Anonymous 04/04/2024 (Thu) 15:25:34 No. 1104
>go to family reunion >meet people I haven't seen in years >see my parents again >Dad is busy talking to my uncle >Dad is talking to him about GamerGate >Go home because Im bored >"Realize" >"'MY DAD WAS TALKING ABOUT GAMERGATE"'
>>1104 What did he say about Gamergate?
>>1109 Apparently he's fully behind it. I had no idea he was even aware of its existence.
>>1104 Ask him about 8chan next time.
>>1111 first quads first quads wooooo
how does he know about it, was it on the news recently or he plays games and noticed how gay everything has become?
>>1114 I think he may have seen it on Facebook. The only games he plays anymore are Farming Simulator and Final Fantasy, even then he doesn't go near either fanbase so he couldn't have heard it from them
(133.19 KB 220x202 mmm.gif)

skip to the part of the story where you dressed up as your mom and got fucked for five straight hours
God I've wanted to tell my parents about GG, they're both old school cons who've unironically said "Democrats want to take over the friggin world", hated reboots like Charmed/Ghostbusters 2016/Magnum PI, and are sympathetic to my gaming hobby even if they knew nothing about the scum and shit surrounding the industry.
>>1129 delusional, nurse! up his thorazine dose.
(115.63 KB 1008x742 CHECK EM.jpg)

>>1111 (checked) Tell your dad to check your trips
>>1135 *quads Fuck, I'm going to bed
>>1104 They were talking about GG Allin, don't lie.
(40.86 KB 197x225 NO SLEEP.png)

>>1111 >Fully behind it a whole decade after the fact Wonderful
>>1136 Technically they could be considered trips as well as quads.
>daddy is a rightard Why didn't GG start over the Gerstmann firing if it was about journalism or white males?
>>1129 You will never own slaves
>>1104 What is this "gate" for gamers? Is it like a trial that you have to pass to become a certified gamer?
>>3793 Because moot didn't ban discussion of that. Trying to censor it made it a much bigger deal. I didn't even go on /v/ at the time, but when moot suddenly went from total free speech to "not allowed to talk about this thing because I don't like the politics," I left 4chan and never went back.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply