Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

/wsj/ - Weekly Shonen Jump

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(465.23 KB 2048x2048 20240421_110441.jpg)

Anonymous 04/21/2024 (Sun) 15:05:16 No. 1737
Which way gamer man?
(66.66 KB 331x304 hom.png)

I do not understand the question
My way or the highway
Left looks boring, right looks like she gave up partway through a Joker cosplay. Middle looks like she has an array of weapons and has nice hair to boot.
>>1738 Which design do you like the best?
>>1743 Imagine being this much of a homosexual faggot laddyda "man"
Middle is best, she's hot and her outfit is neither too plain or overdesigned. Left is just a bikini and boots and right is a rejected LoL character and looks trash with that makeup.
the joker
>>1756 baby!
>>1737 mid 2000s game art was something else. My choice for 2nd one this reminds me of dead island 2 beta character, had a booty shorts tomboy with plenty of legs and crossbow. Shame both the girls were scrapped
>>1788 So much better than the SJW trash in the final release. The fact that the coolest guy in that is a male stripper dressed like a fireman that looks "cool" because he is just a boring buff white guy instead of some danger haired piercing filled mystery mutt abomination is sad.
Middle looks the best, both in terms of the woman's features and the design of the outfit. First one looks like an illustration out of a Sunday school workbook and the third looks like a cheap extra from a mobile game. ..but, what are they? Is that all the same character but different iterations, or did you just choose three random character designs (presumably) from three different epochs of gaming? I don't know what these are, the second one looks a little like she's from Fable.
>>1831 >>1788 shorts and midriff is an underappreciated combo
>>1905 oh yeah the tomboy perfection. baseball cap is optional
>>1876 I think these are all from the Golden Axe series.
>>1918 these remind me of 2000s videogame girls art. When edgy chicks were the rage
>>1909 >A.I Disgusting
>>1922 I want to go back
>>1922 Rayne used to disturb me as a kid. Now she gives me another kind of disturbance.
>>1938 Too bad Bloodrayne 2 sucked outside the cool physics. Still, the blood sucking sound in the first game males me diamonds every time.
>>1934 fables and fantasy imagination is being dried out. Derivative and copying others is common. Fortunately some concept arts still breathe a fresh air
>>1941 Every fantasy title is a fucking Blizzshit/ASSFAGGOTS clone, it's nauseating.
>>1743 >looks like she gave up partway through a Joker cosplay So looks just like runny makeup Ledger Joker?

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply