Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

/wsj/ - Weekly Shonen Jump

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

Anonymous 03/15/2024 (Fri) 17:06:49 No. 329
>Empress aka: the tranny cracker is MIA and hates anime games. >Everyone else either retired or switched sides working for corpo. >Nintendo just took a big shit on the bing piracy scene. forcing everyone underground to make gay forks. >Steam popular as ever. Is it unironically over? Pic related used to be cracked by now.
>>329 Most modern vidya are not even worth pirating. The hot new thing is making open source versions of old games by reverse engineering them. CTR getting a PC port thanks to autists is going to be better than 99% of whatever hits the markets.
(74.67 KB 602x720 dookie nookie.jpg)

Remember: if they add Denuvo, it's a no-no. Even if they remove it, even if it's cracked, that shit has to go.
Empress isn't transgender and I don't know why people think that. She fucking hates queer people based on her rants. Is it because people don't believe Terry A. Davis style lunatic-savants can't be women? Because they can and are, they just don't usually go into tech related hobbies. >>338 You are correct, buying games that had Denuvo only re-enforces its use. It tells studios don't have to worry about lost sales because they'll pick them up 6 months to 2 years later when they patch it out.
>>336 This, im having a better time on some skanky mods on GTA 3 Tightened Thrice and the game is freely available from archive.org, why even bother anymore.
You could fit GTA 3 in some pngs and post here too its so unfair what a decade of shitty ass games did to the autistic populace interests, now every simpleton knows linux somewhat.
>>349 >Empress isn't transgender "She" has a phallus in her leaked sext logs. Until it posts tits or at least fingers to prove otherwise, it's most likely a tranny
I thought it was only the chinks and ruskies doing the cracking these days, but not it it matters, if I can't pirate I just wont play. Or until its dirt cheap, I have a big enough backlog anyways and all AAA games are shit.
>>356 >Until it posts tits but trannies also have tits
>>360 Pretty sure those are moobs.
>>329 does snega ever remove denuvo? i think late 10s Warhammer games still have it wtf they're crazy
Why aren't there more people trying to crack games? Is it like a personal grudge sort of thing and most of the older ones just don't care anymore?
>>867 Irdeto is hands on with that shit and is either paying off or doxing them. It's why there's so much drama in the scene with Denuvo, 3DM were blatantly paid off for example.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply