Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

SHOOT GUNS, EAT BURGERS, BE RACIST! IT'S AMERICA DAY!

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(2.49 MB 1720x1076 FNVcompanions.jpg)

Vidya Gaem Companion Thread Anonymous 03/20/2024 (Wed) 02:20:02 No. 633
Who do you always roll with, /v/? ED-E is a given for me, plus I don't often bother to do Rex's quest. Raul is cool but he's a ghoul, Lily sucks and is annoying, and when it comes to the humans it's a choice among dyke, fag, depressed, or coal burner. At least you can bully Veronica. Victor, Benny, Vulpes and Ulysses were all cut from being companions, which sucks because there's practically zero variety for Legion-focused characters. Any game goes, I just figured NV would be a good starting point.
ED-E not having much of a personality in base New Vegas was a complete mistake. I want my cute Soviet satellite buddy to be a silly guy, not a blank slate.
>>633 >coal burner Did I miss that part of the lore or do you just think about nigger dick everytime you see Cass?
>>640 ED-E not having a personality is why people like the character, they project their own idea of what its personality could be and fill in the gaps with whatever they specifically want.
(1.27 MB 1024x768 20181105220801.png)

(680.43 KB 1920x1920 118626520.jpg)

The best companions are gay men tbh neither of them will fuck you
Garrus is my friend, I like him :)
>>641 Shit, I guess I did make that up. In one of her endings it's implied she cheats on the courier and I thought I read a post years ago saying the soldier she cheats on the Courier with is black. Still, possibly unfaithful.
(208.57 KB 450x700 Garrus gets the chicks.jpg)

>>647 Mass Effect gained a lot of controversy and praise for its homosexual relationships, but surprisingly Garrus wasn't one of them. He truly is just a friend. >>676 >Still, possibly unfaithful. This is why you only choose the Stealth Suit Mk II. Best girl, even if she turns you into a heroin addict at the sight of a scorpion.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply