Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

/wsj/ - Weekly Shonen Jump

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

Anonymous 03/25/2024 (Mon) 16:58:57 No. 794
How is it /v/ros...
>>794 should've used /vb/ros tbh
(465.72 KB 1300x1872 Peach.jpeg)

I want Peaches bimbo lips surrounding the shaft of my cock
wat it do
It's decent from what I heard. It probably works on Yuzu, assuming your computer is able to run it. >but Nintendo killed Yuzu Only further development, the emulator as is works fine. >>796 Peach isn't a bimbo, she's a princess. Don't think of her like a literal whore, you want that nobility blowjob.
>>796 Would absolutely WRECK the SHIT out of her.
>>803 >It probably works on Yuzu Haven't tried myself. Reports suggest it doesn't, but does on Ryujinx. https://github.com/Ryujinx/release-channel-master/releases >Nintendo only killed further development, the emulator as is works fine. Others added stuff but most isn't worth mentioning, it's stuff like name + logo changes. There's a big 8chan thread about yuzu here. https://8chan.moe/v/res/942387.html Anons there find this is the best yuzu right now. https://archive.org/details/windows-yuzu-ea-4176-works-on-windows-7-and-no-telemetry-sent-to-nintendo >Peach isn't a bimbo, she's a princess. Don't think of her like a literal whore She's not whorish, yeah. An airhead in most games though endearingly so.
looks like shit.
>>794 it's woke
>>857 Nintendo always use that Peach model for marketing material before release, or at least a very similar one. They did the same thing for Odyssey for whatever reason.
>>858 ok male feminist you're a beta cuck and will never get laid
(81.52 KB 513x445 Matei dead inside.jpg)

>>794 >An even easier game with star spangling effects >Uninspired snoozefest, accurately representing Peach >You could (((replace))) her with Daisy, Pauline or fucking Birdo and the cattle wouldn't complain <Made by the same fucking guys who brought Wario Land Shake it
>>794 (OP) >>861 >>857 It should've been Daisy, but also it shouldn't have been anti-beauty feminist propaganda either, which then makes it a blessing that it was not Daisy.
Was it feminist? I didn't play it but the trailer just looked like a Barbie game with the Peach IP.
>>1269 I watched someone play and skipped around. Not much feminism or woke, but still not worth its price. I'd pirate it if my laptop wasn't garbage.
(103.04 KB 1280x720 Master of 911.jpg)

>>1293 It's a 3D version Wario the Master of Disguise, but this time they bothered to make the game functional, oh yeah they included achievements in case you consider the game too easy
>>794 I am yet to see gameplay shots of this or see any of the youtubers I follow cover it. Is this a real game or are all of you gaslighting me?
>>861 Is this like a kirby kind of thing?
>>1361 https://www.thegamer.com/mario-fans-torn-princess-peach-showtime-box-art-change-movie-version/ It's a Kirby kind of thing, but Kirby was never a role model of joyous femininity like Peach. Every change to her face is worse, in "Fuck, Marry, Kill" "before" is marry and "after" is fuck then kill. She looks like a BPDemon.
(1.06 MB 960x720 Peach.mp4)

>>803 I'm going to turn her into a whore that can't live without dick.
>>1377 Surprising to see such high quality Peach art that doesn't also give her a dick, she's a magnet for that.
>>1377 You're not going to turn 'her' into anything because there is no 'her'.
(83.48 KB 349x168 Angry.PNG)

>>1388 She's real in my mind
I feel like the whole "Princess Peach game" thing is an entire market Nintendo just failed to capitalize off of. They had that Princess Peach game on the DS but didn't really do anything else aside from that. Think about it, they have whole lineup of female Nintendo characters to theme games after: a Peach cooking game, Daisy sports/fighting game, Rosalina adventure game, maybe even a Pauline music/rhythm game. Seems sort of late to give her her own game, like 20 years after the first one.
>>1428 The timing's probably Peach's post-movie popularity with normalfags.
>>1430 Oh, right. I just pretended that movie didn't exist. The movie version doesn't even match her previous characterization though, does it? It's like two different characters.
>>1431 Right, her characterization in the movie is a girlboss. She's nothing like that in the games, but does have movie-face on the box art for Showtime.
>>861 Peach 2 doing the karate kick has the most abhorrent expression. That's the face of a ragemaxxed middle-aged woman hoarsely screaming at a manager.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply