Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

SHOOT GUNS, EAT BURGERS, BE RACIST! IT'S AMERICA DAY!

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

Which is better on female game characters, boobs or asses? Anonymous 04/19/2024 (Fri) 17:06:45 No. 1681
As a boobsman, remember: if you're an assman, you're a nigger.
Where does dick factor into this?
(137.01 KB 1280x720 N.jpg)

What if they don't have breasts or butts?
(89.74 KB 1280x720 Katarina.jpg)

Boobs give milk. Asses give shit. I choose to drink milk.
>>1681 I prefer boobs, but for the purposes of vidya, there are stipulations. Primarily, if it's a third person game where you control the female, a nice ass and pair of thighs are of greater importance than the titties.
>>1682 Ideally between the ass or titties.
>>1703 Ah yes, a fellow bellybutton enjoyer.
>>1702 boobs are much harder to animate and give realistic jiggle allthe while they're covered. Ass can be more exposed and just needs roundness and any jiggle is bonus. Hence ass is more prominent than boobs
(23.33 KB 370x300 all you do.jpg)

>>1707 This is embarrassing. You should feel embarrassed having posted this.
>>1708 Also, 99% of the time in the scenario I describe, the ass is what's facing the player. You also don't much get people putting effort into trying to peek at cleavage like the former image, but doing everything one can to look up skirts in videogames is practically a sport.
(775.20 KB 320x240 spitroast is not needed.gif)

>>1710 Oh dear anon, I have such sights to show ye!
(125.08 KB 800x1012 image.jpg)

>>1724 das a purdy darn long cock tbh
>>1727 Bold of you to assume it's following the natural path
>>1681 >that chart That explains why there's been this psyop against tits. Ever notice how so many women with huge tits have been getting reduction surgery and how they've been stigmatizing people who prefer them over asses? It's a way of turning people into niggers.
>>1727 How do you walk with a flaccid 10 meter cock? Do you just tie it up on your body?
>>1790 You tie it around your waist like a saiyan's tail.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply