Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

/wsj/ - Weekly Shonen Jump

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(102.79 KB 500x500 bizarro world.jpg)

Bizarro /v/ Anonymous 04/28/2024 (Sun) 05:37:23 No. 1964
Meanwhile, on Bizarro /v/... Damn, did you guys see the newest deal on EA's new NeuralNet™ plan? I can't wait to resubscribe to Bobby Kotick's General Audience-friendly Gender Non-conforming Politically Conscientious channel for only $999.99/mo! My Amazon lifetime employment membership wouldn't be worth a penny if 60% of it wasn't towards that. Say, has anyone heard anything about the new rewards that platinum tier RedditStation PRO members get this month? I've been meaning to catch up on my Rick & Morty and Last Week Tonight but you know how the podgrind is, it's either entertainment or starve your family another night (like my mom always used to say). Nah, I'm kidding, I'm just joshing you guys. I'm already signed up for RedditStation PRO. Do you think I'd ever want to miss out on that late Black History Month Fortnite swag? You bet your ass you're gonna see George Floyd dropping hot and downing chug jugs whenever I'm in town, amirite guys?
I want to play Duke Nukem Forever again, 2001 was the best year in gaming just because of this game only.
I enjoy video games
I HATE video games
I wish more people used gog. Steams monopoly is good I think an extra player can make them play better. Atleast tim sweeney is fighing for the devs with epic store
Oh boy I love being a heterosexual man who plays AAA games! Far Cry 6 was disappointing, but I'm sure 7 will be better.
Have you taken the gachapill yet? The skill-free dependency on pure RNG is what all video games should strive to be.
>>1973 >I HATE video games >>1981 >Far Cry 6 was disappointing The preceding content has been automatically flagged by the Corporate Online Censorship Committee (COCC). The account(s) associated with these posts have been reported to their respective jurisdictions and, awaiting legal action, the users behind them will be summarily dealt with through state-sanctioned channels. Remember, if you or a loved one is experiencing wrongthink or the desire to voice dissenting opinions, please report such thought and/or behavior to your nearest censorship bureau.
bagina
(8.83 KB 170x200 Gabe_Newell_-_2002.jpg)

You guys probably don't recognize him, but this guy was one of the main developers for Half Life (that old poorly received fps about a scientist guy in a lab or something). Apparently my uncle worked with him. Really sad that he died of SARS back in '03, sometimes I wonder what gaming would look like if they ended up making a sequel.
(62.86 KB 440x660 Mike_Harrington.jpg)

>>2154 You jest, but on a serious note Mike Harington was also the founder of valve just like gaben. He left right after half life's success

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply