Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

/wsj/ - Weekly Shonen Jump

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

general UI thread Anonymous 05/10/2024 (Fri) 04:51:50 No. 2320
I've been scouring the internet but find that most mechanics, UI or encyclopedic info are all spread apart. Name your favorite. I'll keep mining.
Like I said, cool, but hard to come by
Like I said, cool, but hard to come by
Objectively, Oblivion's UI is kind of clunky and hard to navigate. Aesthetically? Absolute perfection. I love the fantasy look to it, the parchment and metal design.
Bungie's marathon comes to mind
>>2345 >kinda clunky yet gorgeous I'm reminded of Fallout, or any game with lots of buttons that feel like you're using a regular computer program.
2021's cruelty squad has a radical UI. Violent psychedelic anarchy.
Precursors
(1.17 MB 1024x768 STALKER inventory.png)

(3.53 MB 3264x1628 Old UI alt.jpg)

(3.98 MB 3264x2252 Old UI.jpg)

I hate new UI design so much Fucking dogshit with no flare made by mobilefag devs and meant for quick updates.
>>2345 Speaking of Elder Scrolls, I always loved how Daggerfall's UI looks. It might turn off modern games but has that essence of old CRPGs. There are a couple of great mods that retain the look while improving functionality, too. >>2634 This game is about evil genocidal robots, why does it have such a weird and gay community? I don't even mean that as an insult, the community "queer" as they say. I just don't see anything about it that would attract such an audience. I would have expected Ultrakill to have a fanbase of metalheads, not fujos who write homoerotic fanfiction.
>>2654 What a lovely argonian. She's very pretty.
(50.58 KB 405x642 Holy Soldier.png)

>>2655 She is, isn't she? Very refined. The Argonians in TES2 do have a charm to them, the game having fantastic clothing options allows you to create interesting looking characters. On top of the clothes there's also jewellery and trinkets, and almost all clothes can be dyed.
>>2656 hello mark zuckerberg i didn't know you waifu posted on 8chan
dead joke
>>2760 He contributed in a funny way while you just shit on people.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply