Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

/wsj/ - Weekly Shonen Jump

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(394.27 KB 502x472 1713391683783238.png)

Anonymous 06/16/2024 (Sun) 08:21:22 No. 3442
>close to being more than 10 years since I finished high school >got nothing to show for it, no job, no career, nothing Videogames
Isn't it better than getting into a career you don't like? I'd like to learn a trade and repair electronic games, building circuits and such. That'd be more fun than working with LLMs I think
How the fuck do you not even have a job anon
>>3450 Having a supportive family, I would assume. That brings its own form of psychological torment. You're being supported by people who love you and whom you love, but you feel like a burden or a leech despite your efforts and your desire to not be those things. Stand strong, OP. Don't give up.
(74.42 KB 789x691 megumin.jpg)

>>3452 basically i felt for the narrative my mom said where "if you don't find a job related to a career you'll get nowhere in life" so now i'm just couching on my dad's house. i just wish i did things better, i hate this world, i don't want to live in it. >>3443 a career you might not like at least lets you get paid.
>>3453 Well, don't feel too bad about that. The act of looking for a job has become a onerous and demeaning game. Your potential employer wants you to be as dickless and agreeable as possible to find out how much abuse they can heap on you and how many jobs they can give you while paying you one salary. You got any qualifications or degrees? Or are we talking straight high school diploma and that's all?
>>3442 I'm a few years older than you, and only got my first real job around your age. Things I did before, minimum wage stuff, was a complete waste of time, since it didn't pay enough to matter. I couldn't buy anything of value with it. And then I got my second degree and could finally get a job, and it pays what would have been good money a few years ago, but now it's not enough to afford anything important. So now I waste more time at work but still live in my parents' basement even though I make more money than they ever did. But they bought a house when they were still semi-affordable, so they're technically millionaires, while I am richer on paper but can't afford a place to live. Good luck getting girls when you are a literal basement dweller. And they tell me not to complain because I make more money than they ever did, because they refuse to understand that I can't buy anything with it. I was better off as a NEET, since at least I wasn't wasting my time doing shit I hated. I'm in the same situation now only I have to go to work.
I live the life of a NEET. I eat, sleep, game, scroll, repeat.
Man, I can't wait for soyciety to collapse.
>>3450 this >>3452 Having control freak parents is it's own hell, it's almost as bad as living alone and being a wageslave.
>>3471 You sound like a t-shirt.
>>3442 You can suck my cock while I play video games. That's something you could do.
(354.28 KB 720x710 youcandoit.png)

>>3442 just get back on the wagon and work on getting you life together one step at a time
(183.22 KB 902x1024 GGcZC8KXIAAYZ6U.jpg)

>>3442 It do be like that. I'm in the same boat. I don't know what the fuck to do with my life. The best times were the years when I thought I could watch the world crumble in chaos around me but now things are getting mostly better so I don't even have that.
The video games distract from how shitty everything is.
>>3477 I didn't live that, so I empathize with you if you did.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply