Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

Ghost Screen
Don't forget the global announcement this week
Saturday Evening

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(344.31 KB 1920x1080 aras in gaming.jpg)

Anonymous 06/24/2024 (Mon) 17:09:56 No. 3608
Meanwhile, in /ara/-/v/...
(87.77 KB 680x1026 7a1.jpg)

Finally, a thread for me.
>caught hubby playing Fortnite I don't remember marrying a normalfag.
My son keeps inviting me over to play some squid painting game? He's 20, why doesn't he play with his own friends..?
>>3617 C'mon, it'll be a fun bonding time for both of you! I bet you're disappointed about him not talking to you as often. Make sure he sits on your lap so he doesn't run away!
(2.39 MB 1300x1800 Stalker okusan.png)

Any hopes for Oku-Stalker-san 2?
>>3617 He just wants to spend time with you, darling!~ Most mothers could only be so lucky, some children don't even call once they leave the nest! >>3624 I hope they tone down all the horrible swearing. "D*rn" this and "h*ck" that, so vulgar...
>>3608 >Blows 50 dollars for some whore to say "Ara~ara" in Valorant
>>3718 I'm confused. Why would you do that? You could go on microphone and say it yourself..

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply