Max file size: 32.00 MB

Total max file size: 50.00 MB

Max files: 5

Supported file types: GIF, JPG, PNG, WebM, OGG, and more

Password

(used to delete files and posts)

Misc

Remember to follow the Rules

The backup domains are located at 8chan.se and 8chan.cc. TOR access can be found here, or you can access the TOR portal from the clearnet at Redchannit 3.0.

SHOOT GUNS, EAT BURGERS, BE RACIST! IT'S AMERICA DAY!

8chan.moe is a hobby project with no affiliation whatsoever to the administration of any other "8chan" site, past or present.

Reminder that 8chan.se exists, and feel free to check out our friends at: Animanga ES, Traditional Games, Comics,, Anime and Video Games

(31.66 KB 680x512 benningtonf.jpg)

Anonymous 03/17/2024 (Sun) 09:30:15 No. 450
i'm a straight white male, what game should i play that caters to me and respects me as a customer
Max Payne including 3
>>452 >respects me as a customer scratch 3 off the list if you care about multiplayer, but no white man does.
Resident Evil 5: Kill Nigs and Fuck Sheva Edition
Victoria 2. Pick your favorite white nation and manifest your destiny over non-white nations.
Destruction All Stars
>>452 >Including 3 3 respects nobody, its a self hating badly made tech demo
Command and Conquer
>>541 Filtered by peak kino you filthy latinx
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
>>559 MAINLAND EUROPEAN DETECTED BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVEL MEASURED AT 0.37
>>557 Nice cutscene faggot, do you also enjoy the other 300 ones that stop the gameplay in it's tracks?
>>567 Das ist richtig.
>>577 do all white men speak japanese?
>>581 >He doesn't Do Americans really?
>>577 >You need a copy of japanese windows for even run it Nips are fags. No wonder why american computing industry and PC gaming is far superior.
>>586 >American Tawain and Israeli you mean.
Thank you all for your replies, i decided to play Yakuza 5
>Castlevania >You play as a white Christian going to kill creatutres of the night. >Gradius Play as a badass spaceship defending earth from invading aliens
(50.42 KB 707x269 fuck-retardlicans.jpg)

>>577 >pedo shit Sounds about alt-right to me for "white Republican" appeal.
Duke Nukem
>you play as totally-not-the-christian-God and must lebensraum the entire planet into a peaceful wholesome paradise, and also take the form a /fit/ straight white male warrior slaying demons and other religions' deities The ultimate chud game
>>2576 Spaniard Republicans? yes: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=4MVJN1ZxSRM
Love how the only thing that white conservatives have left it's fiction
Doom pisses off our resident schizophrenic who hates straight white males, so play Doom.
>>450 Project Nortubel
>>450 The Kyle Rittenhouse videogame?
Astro Boy - Omega Factor You play as Astro Boy and explore a good chunk of Osamu Tezuka's universe. It's a very well-made beat-em-up with a deceptively simple plotline. It had a fantastic soundtrack, tight controls, and is brutally unforgiving in any difficulty other than Easy. It's also developed by Treasure. You also get to fight an artificial sun.
Puzzle games.
Non-white males do hate puzzle games since they're reminded they're retarded.

Forms
Delete
Quick Reply